I think it’s interesting how Greg and Tamara sound like religious people talking about getting rid of magic the way religious people talk about homossexuality.
Are the writers trying to tell us we are all magic creatures?
Seriously, I have to find something good out of this episode, it was totally crap.
- 1: Who would be able to wake you up from the sleeping curse with true love's kiss?
- 2: If you had a magic bean, where would you go?
- 3: If there was anyone you would send the wraith after, who would it be?
- 4: What would you use the water from Lake Nostos for?
- 5: What item would you hide inside Maleficent, the dragon?
- 6: Would you ever jump at the chance of becoming the Dark One?
- 7: Would you rather be able to take hearts or shapeshift?
- 9: If you were a dwarf, what name would be written on your axe?
- 10: Whose heart would you like to posses?
- 11: What realm (that we've seen on the show) would you like to live in?
- 12: Instead of an apple, what food would you use for a sleeping curse?
- 13: Do you believe that there is good in everyone?
- 14: Would you rather have everything you touch turn into gold or spin straw into gold?
- 15: What is your weapon of choice?
- 16: Would you rather face a dragon or an ogre?
- 17: Three wishes you'd ask for from a genie?
- 18: What magical item from Mr. Gold's shop would you like to have and why?
- 19: To describe yourself, finish the sentence: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the _______ of them all?
- 20: What is your happy ending?